Please remember that the sender is responsible for the shipment being
acceptable for transport. The following articles, but not restricted to,
are not acceptable for transport with UB:
- Any classified hazardous material, dangerous goods, restricted or
prohibited articles by IATA, ICAO and the ADR conventions. Prohibited
and restricted articles according to local legislation.
- Articles where no customs declaration is made when
required by applicable customs regulations.
- Animals, human remains, precious metals and stones, bullion, currency,
bearer form negotiable instruments, banderols and tax stickers, real or
imitation firearms and parts thereof, weapons, explosives and
ammunition, narcotics and drugs, pornography and counterfeit goods.
- Inadequate or defective packaging and other items that
UB consider cannot be carried safely or legally.
- Shipments addressed to a Post Office box.