As a Full stack Engineer in Ubsend and you’ll be working in international technology company that is leading in the market when it comes to transportation and logistics. Our technologies are being used by well-known brands across the world including About You, ECCO, Puma, ASOS & Jack&Jones. Together with our colleagues you will work on our main platform to provide the end-consumers of our clients the best digital experience around the shipping.
Who we are
Our team of 30 colleagues from over many nationalities who work together to create the best shipping experiences for our client's end-consumers. We have high standards and expectations for our engineering team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
Who you are
An Engineer who is passionate about good software and hates redundancies. You are balancing your daily work between elegant solutions and deliverables, as you always choose quality over quick and dirty solutions. You are excited in learning new technologies, but you have a critical eye. Last and foremost, you are a Team Player.
Daily tasks will include
- Building new features into our cloud agnostic (e.g. AWS or Azure cloud) micro-services platform
- Conducting thorough code reviews (e.g. pull-requests)
- Defining, and implementing automated testing supporting our CI & CD
- Defining architectural solutions and improvements for the service(s) you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Identifying and defining viable improvements to our ‘Way of Working‘
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with your team members
- 3-5 years of experience in either Frontend and/or Backend engineering
- Experience in frontend application development (e.g. Angular)
- Experience in OOP, preferably in Java or .NET.
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and principles such as DRY, SoC and SOLID
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Hands-on experience in Relational and non-Relational DBs, MongoDB, Kafka, Angular, Elastic Search, TypeScript, Spring (Boot), Docker, Kubernetes, TerraForm, AWS, Azure and BitBucket Pipelines
- Experience in Scrum, Git (flow), and JIRA (and the rest of the Atlassian suite)
- Excellent English communication skills (our company language)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) In CS / Software Engineering (or related fields)
Key players in our Technology Stack
Java, Spring Boot, .NET Core, CheckStyle, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, TerraForm, AWS, Azure, Azure event hub, MongoDB, MSSQL, GraphDB, Maven, BitBucket + Pipelines, NodeJs, TypeScript, TSLint, Angular CLI, Elastic Search
Culture. Be a part of a culture of trust, autonomy, and continuous feedback.
Perks. Competitive salary, huge discount on the latest fashions from BESTSELLER, relocation assistance, catered breakfast and lunch, but most importantly being a part of a family-oriented company that takes care of their own.
Development. Extensive onboarding, personal development support focused on becoming an expert or a leader, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences.
Team. Join a fast growing start-up comprised of many nationalities, and a company with over 30 employees based in Denmark and the Netherlands.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply directly below.